Greenway UV systems are designed with compact, high-grade stainless steel chambers which house our efficient, colour- coded UV lamps.
Separate electronic controllers (ballasts), power the UV lamps and effectively control the system diagnostics.
The single ended lamp design promotes user-friendly, easy lamp changes and simple periodic quartz sleeve cleaning.
Proudly made in Canada
• 99.99% destruction of bacteria (such as Ecoli), viruses and protozoan cysts (Cryptosporidium and Giardia).
• No chemicals added to water and no water chemistry changes.
• Lamp failure alarm and lamp replacement reminder with 7 segment LED countdown display.
• Low maintenance and easy servicing.
• Hard glass, long life UV lamp for consistent maximum UV output over entire lamp life.
• Compact design for reduced footprint and improved disinfection.
• Range of sizes to meet flow rate requirements.
• Electronic controller with universal AC input, constant lamp current and low power consumption.
• Combination 3/4" – 1.0" NPT inlet/outlet ports for easy installation.
• Third party bioassay tested.
• New Greenway VuCap on every system allows visual confirmation the lamp is working.